Internet Bonding Service takes diverse WAN connections and combines them to create a single, faster pipe for your network. The sum is truly greater than its parts. The technology advances traditional bonding by introducing sum-total aggregation of upload and download bandwidth. Under a single-IP address, the bonded pipe allows all traffic to make use of all the available bandwidth at any time.
Internet Bonding Service improves network resilience and performance by bonding the bandwidth of multiple connections.
- Increase Network Capacity: Combine 2 or more WAN connections to create a single connection that delivers faster Download and Upload speeds.
- Fully-Redundant Networks: Combine connections of different types to give your office the redundancy it needs and create a resilient, fully-dependable, single-IP network.
- Always-Up Networks: Bond several network connections, significantly reducing the risk of network outage, and giving you fail-safe, peace of mind networking. More connections, less risk.
- End-to-End QOS: Control packet delivery and sequence to enhance QOS for your sensitive application. Static or Dynamically assign priority layers to ensure consistent delivery of important data from real-time applications.
- Turbo Data Acceleration: Additional performance enhancement can be achieved by applying data acceleration to compressible data travelling over the bond.
- Same-IP Failover: Each bonding appliance maintains its own public IP address in the event of a failover. No more DNS round-robin time-delays.
- Per-Packet Load Balancing: Intelligent packet-level distribution ensures application sessions are not dependent on the uptime of a single connection.
For more information call our Corporate Sales Department:
Tel: +961 4 444567 Ext. 297